Tuesday, May 26, 2009

27th May 2009

Weather: Hot as a furnace.
Time: has never been shorter.

2 weeks left before the beginning of the end of my 1st semester in Monash. things could not be better. My assignments have all reached cosummation. Astonishing enough i did not have any sleepless Sunday nights, not long able to listen to the lady next door cleaining the house at 4 o'clock till the sun hits the horizon.

I spend rm98 today, on something that I have to thank my dear ol' manager, Nick from the nike store in Sunway Pyramid. As nice as he was, he allowed me to purchase tickets and obtained training session admission pass a day earlier.
I'll be occupied on the 17th and 18th of July, watching the soon-to-be crown again European champions and 18 times league winners MANCHESTER UNITED. Take that Ilyas and Denisa who is gonna owe me rm10 each by thursday morning.

I have a daily schedule to complete, consisting of an impossible amount of studying or Shak once said "to apply the minds to book or learning" eee. Brain using.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home